Friday, August 9th 2019, 1pm in the IAS Auditorium
Monday, July 29th 2019, 1pm in the IAS Auditorium
Using Simulations to Predict Atomization
The 5th SFB summer program
we will host the 5th SFB summer program in late July/August.
I would like to invite you to the seminars within the summer program as there is really an elaborate circle presenting this time. Keep these dates.
- First, on July 29th, Bernd Noach from LIMSI Poitiers will talk about "Better, Faster and Easier with Machine Learning" around 1pm.
- Second, we'll have Javier Jimenez from UPMadrid talk about "Computers and Turbulence" (abstract attached) on Aug. 9th in the early afternoon.
- Third, we'll have Suresh Menon from GeorgiaTech about a combustion-related topic on Aug. 23rd in the morning. All talks will take place in the main auditorium of the IAS on the ground floor.
Further details will follow as we get closer to the talks.
Our Courses in summer term
see under Education Summer Term
• Aerodynamics of Aircraft
• High Speed Aerodynamics
• Automotive Aerodynamics
• Complex Fluids
• Numerical Modelling
• Flow Control and Aeroacoustics
New publications at the Chair of Aerodynamics and Fluid mechanics
- Prof. Dr. N. A. Adams has been awarded the honorary title of "Consultant Professor" by the Northwestern Polytechnical University in Xi´an, China. Further Information you find here.
- Der Sonderforschungsbereich Transregio 40 wird weitere vier Jahre von der DFG gefördert
- Ernst Otto Fischer Lehrpreis 2012
- Graphics card outperforms supercomputer
- TUM Wissenschaftler forschen am Nachfolger für das Space Shuttle