NANOSHOCK - Manufacturing Shock Interactions for Innovative Nanoscale Processes
- February 5th, 2018: Participation at "GAMM 2018"
We present our work at the 89th Annual Meeting of the International Association of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics (GAMM e.V.) We are looking forward to meet you!
- Hoppe et al., A hybrid parallelization strategy for a modular multiresolution compressible flow solver, S 22
- Fleischmann et al., Investigation of the symmetry-breaking behavior of low dissipation WENO schemes, S 18
- Winter et al., Numerical simulation of compressible multiphase flows using the new T-ENO scheme with a sharp-interface level-set method, S 11
- Paula et al., Numerical simulation of initial stages of liquid water drop explosion, S 11
- Adami et al., Numerical simulation of bubble-collapse-driven penetration of biomaterial-surrogate liquid-liquid interfaces, S 11
- December 15th, 2017: Release
We are please to announce the release of the first open-source version of our research code "ALPACA".
Git-Access is granted on request via mail.
- November 18-19th, 2017: Invited talk
Invited talk of Prof. Adams at the AmeriMech Symposium "Interfaces and Mixing Non-Equilibrium Transport Across the Scales", Denver, USA.
Title: "Droplet breakup as multi-scale computing challen
- September 6th, 2017: Award
Thomas Paula, M.Sc., received the "Willy Messerschmitt Studienpreis" for his Master's Thesis "Liquid water drop explosion simulations using a sharp-interface method".
Thomas is now a PhD student in the Nanoshock group and continuing his exciting work on highly energetic manipulations of drop dynamics.
Congratulations Thomas and welcome aboard...
- July 6-9th, 2017: Nanoshock goes TSFP 2017
We present our work at the Tenth International Symposium on Turbulence and Shear Flow Phenomena in Chicaco, USA.
- S. Pan, S. Adami, X.Y. Hu, N.A. Adams, Shock-bubble Interaction Near a Compliant Tissue-like Material
- J. Kaiser, S. Adami, N.A. Adams, Direct Numerical Simulation of Shock-Induced Drop Breakup with a Sharp-Interface-Method